Vessels under 50 ft on deck:
- $18-$28 per foot, depending on type of survey
$130-$180 per hour ($360 minimum) for:
- Vessels over 50 ft on deck
- Vessels under 50 ft on deck that have unusual features or circumstances
- Damage surveys
- Nondestructive testing, including moisture meter readings, ultrasonic flaw detection and thickness gauging as well as thermal imaging
- Sea trials
- $120 for the first sample, $40 for every additional sample
Prices include travel up to 1 hour from Rockland, Maine (except damage surveys). All inspections more than one hour from Rockland, Maine, will incur travel fees. These rates serve as a guide only and are subject to change without notice. Surveys canceled with less than a two-week notice will incur a cancellation fee.
Please contact us for rates regarding expert testimony.
Payment by cash, check, credit card and ACH bank transfer is accepted.